Congrats to your "little" girl Paw-paw Chaser!
Nostromo: ROFLMAO ... you can never start too young!
Damn Chaser!
Congrats to your "little" girl Paw-paw Chaser!
Nostromo: ROFLMAO ... you can never start too young!
That's really cool, Chaser! Congrats, you're going to be a father in law!
Will this be the same daughter you are bringing to the con? If so, I can give her a congrats in person! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's scary to think I will probably be packing up and moving out in 2 years [img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by toymank:
personally, Im never moving out [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Congrats to them both!! You do of course realize that this now sets you up to be a grandfather in a few years?? Bwahahaha..um, [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
*Darth suddenly remembers that he is a year older than chaser and slinks under the bed to remain in fetal position for the day*
And I thought I was old with my oldest daughter driving now. You win Brian! You're older!
[img]wink.gif[/img] congrats!
Congrats to your daughter dude. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow...I gotta ask, what's his wife like? A mirror image of him? L'amour is crazy!Originally posted by chaserfan:
hey LV, dont let it get ya! I work with this dude that was a virgin until he got married in his 40s!!!! he's a goofball and I dont know why any chick married him, let alone "did it" with him!
Bookmarks